Monday, April 22, 2013

runescape in-game benefits from cosmetics


 I, being a major Tolkein fan, would suggest some Tolkein-themed items.
-Elessar headband. This would be a headband with a green stone, as given to Aragorn by Galadriel.
-Anduril. This would be a cosmetic weapon skin, looks like a high-detail steel longsword, it flashes when you hit stuff. (see Moria, "With a flash of light his helm burst asunder"
-Glamdring. Again a cosmetic sword skin, this, being an Elvish sword, glows blue while in combat. (This is Gandalf's sword, Elvish for Foehammer)
-Rohirrim shield. A cosmetic shield skin, a green shield bearing a white horse. This is the shield given to Gimli by selling runescape accounts Theoden.


Don't want anything put on the SoF, cosmetic or otherwise, unless it's something that'd reduce the advantage it currently offers. Otherwise, no me gusta.

I'd like to buy runescape accounts see a surprise cannibalism emote just because it'd make me LOL, but there's no way in hell I'd pay for it. Actually, there's no way I'd really pay for anything on the SGS Whatever, ideas are fun to make anyway. Also, inb4 chicken dance emote for Oktoberfest.

No comments:

Post a Comment