Wednesday, June 19, 2013

thanks for runescape 3


I can't even listen to the bottom one because the quality is so terrible...
Anyways, why not a poll instead of the 'likes' idea? The guy with 96 already is obviously going to win. I'm not saying it isn't the best, but I guess I've made my point. Good videos though. I saw a lot of them beforehand, and they're great! Go Wolfy

making my vid was actually a lot of work. First I had to make a scenario + shotlist so my daddy knew where to stay and how to record, then record all the fragments and scenes and then edit all the parts and put them together...

I'm not really experienced in making such video's, but it was really fun to do rs gold for sale and I'm really happy to see my video in the top 10! unfortunately it seems that I'm not even getting in the top 3 but...never give up sell runescape account the hope!

(special thanks to my father who helped me recording everything)
Just seen all vids, already want to congratulate all of you for making them. Really really really nicely done! But only one person can win the competition :( of all the vids i have seen, there was one which kept playing inside my head. A vid, to which i could relate the most. And that vid comes from... OneTrueTank! So my vote goes to you!

Just seen all vids, already want to congratulate all of you for making them. Really really really nicely done! But only one person runescape accounts can win the competition :( of all the vids i have seen, there was one which kept playing inside my head. A vid, to which i could relate the most. And that vid comes from... OneTrueTank! So my vote goes to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment