Thursday, August 1, 2013

The Wrathion Legendary Chain



From a tech standpoint, they probably can't do this, but it'd be nice if the NPC's in your practice party actually showed up in the raid or party frames.  WoW accounts for sale That way people could use Proving Grounds as a good place to test out new interface stuff (particularly for healing). They should show up in raid frames. Actually, this already happens as part of the Wrathion legendary chain. When you get the 20 Secrets and do the solo scenario to forge the Spear, there is a point where you are defending Wrathion from attacking Mogu. Some pandaren join the fight and actually form a party with you. Frames and all!
It's pretty neat. I'm sure Blizzard will carry that into Proving Grounds.
Is it wrong that this is literally my favourite perk to PGs?  I will finally have somewhere I can live test group unit frames without having to bother people to party with me or the much worse tactic of queuing a BG, Where to buy wow accounts testing when I zone in and /afking out.

1 comment:

  1. I'm now not sure where you're getting your info, but great topic.
    I needs to spend a while learning much more or figuring out
    more. Thanks for fantastic info I used to be searching for this info for my mission.

    Feel free to surf to my blog post; attorney in phoenix az

    ReplyDelete