Thursday, December 15, 2016

FFXIV reborn combat is just to dam slow

We've got to get all the Christmas items . ugh. Might log when you come over just to get the outdoor front lawn thing. i love FFXIV reborn but the combat is just to dam slow. Cheap FFXIV Gil and it makes me puke quite litterly. but i do love FFXV.That was painful to read. FFXV is just a single player 14 the grind is just the same. The combat in XIV is vastly superior to XV. Also the camera is actually functional. I enjoyed my time with XV but the combat is the worst in the entire series.

 Wow, that robe doesn't look completely terrible. Still not quite enough to bring me back, though. the game is good but the seasons part of it just suck and needs to be removed. I can't log in Q.Q says something about not being able complete version check and throws me out.  Ugh, i wish I didn't like that coat thing cause I didn't really want to come back lol. Surprised this game is still going. It doesn't have a real endgame and raids are 8 man parties. Kind of sad! Why no reindeer mount yet >~> They want you to use your chocobo...   But they gave us a broom at one point so no excuses.

I think there is a starlight gear for the chocobo that will make it look like a reindeer.  yea.. glamour you can't get anymore. There's Halloween barding for chocobos too, FFXIV Gil but they still gave us the broom mount. So, there still isn't an excuse for not getting a reindeer mount one of these years lol. Her hands are abnormally small. Am I seeing things? they are indeed.  This makes me want a FFXIV anime! Is anyone else hoping the scroll is like the Jeuno Christmas music?

Love how Christmasy the music is; glad its an Orchestron.  As a first time MMORPG player, I loved the game up until you realize you have to depend on others all the time to advance the game. Loved the open world quest etc but tired if the game when people had no clue what their job was. You're gunna love Overwatch then. There are no roegadyn. I am offended! (Popcorn). Reindeer mount? I want a Mrs. Claus mount.  anyone know if they'll be doing a new years event? Yoooo where the Au Ra at in this pic?

No comments:

Post a Comment