Thursday, March 2, 2017

Additional weapons on FFXIV

You weebs got your Samurai, leave yoshi p alone! Guys, it's £4. If you work for a single hour at minimum wage you'll have money for this and some to spare, I don't see why everyone is freaking out like it's the end of the world. Yes but I could also buy dinner for that price.  I'm pretty sure you also work more than 1 hour over the whole week? I work 5 hours on saturday since I'm a student on a god-awful paying job and I pay sub, food money, house money and still have a bit left over to spend every month. Cheap FFXIV Gil Its a game I enjoy, they give us decent amount of content, events, and the means to have a lot of fun with our time investment, therefore I see absolutely no problem in paying a little extra for something I know I'll use a lot.So you're suggesting people who work jobs don't need that money for other things?

 Also it could be for more then just one character.sadly, that's... half a day's work here LOL i wish it was only an hour XD.  Not at all, what I'm suggesting is that £4 won't break the bank. If you like the game, if you think that it's worthy of the £8 a month for the sub and you're getting all your money's worth out of it, what's the problem with those people who want to invest in this? If you havn't got the extra money but want it. Save up the pennys and buy it later. don't be so shortsighted, not everyone earns 7$ an hour.

Or just suck it up. It's a fucking emote, it's there for you to get whenever you have some extra money lying around. If you prefer to use that money elsewhere, then you shouldn't whine about 1 emote out of the whole bunch you have and still get.   I earn around $10 for hour and I find games expensive still (although some are still worthy, Cheap FFXIV Gil at least if you are not paying for an alpha version) and I would never buy an emoticon for such a price. Not sure if I'd ever buy it. I understand, that SE wants money, that's fine, but I do find price policy a bit... Strange, let's call it that. I'd reduce price by half for most items in MogStation.  People are entitled whiny children now a days...also everyone another idea about this emote thing...if you don't like it...DON'T BUY IT .

I don't think it's worth £4. Additional weapons on FFXIV are like 79p each or something like that. That I would pay for emotes/hairstyles. Nayia Georgopoulou and Marcus Hughes both get it. It's completely optional. You want it? Get it when you can, there's no need to bitch and whine about something that isn't all that important to your enjoyment of an otherwise fantastic game. Yeah, if they were £2/$4-5, like the older emotes, that'd be preferable, I dunno why they're priced as they are. £4/$7 isn't going to kill you or run you financially into the dirt.Yes, they get a lotta money from people's subscriptions, but they're still a business. Some executive probably demanded these items be put on the Mog Station or some poor sod would lose their job. Probably.

No comments:

Post a Comment